It is too early as yet to make a decision about whether school will be open or not tomorrow due to the ever changing weather. However, we wish to try and keep parents and carers informed as much as possible and of course help you with childcare arrangements you may have to make. Therefore, if school is open tomorrow, there will be an alternative club provided until 4pm for children who would have been staying for either football or wheelers. Should you still wish to arrange to collect your child from school at 3pm, and for them not to stay to club then please just let one of the staff members know at drop off in the morning. Many thanks for your continued support.